Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: ATTN: PAPPETTE...

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    tcmhitchlol

  2. #32
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHAHAHA [img]eek.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMFAO!!

    so, where's the missus, Pappy? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    out Poppling, I guess, eh? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DAMN YOU!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] She'll be home any time now!!!
    Just remember that every Popple, means one less cool figure!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]


    Although...she's bringin a friend home, so she may not even come on until late! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    damn I wish I could find my sister's old popples...err uh! I hate popples! yeah, that's it! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I just thought of something... pooples! teeheehee!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 24, 2004 07:53 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YOOHOO!!!!

    PAAAAPPEETTTEEEE!!!!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!

    Ok, first of all, Peeker, where are these popples you speak of?? I want!!!! I haven't bought a popple in a long time acutally.

    Second of all, Sculpey we've been through this a hundred times dude!!! YOU are thinking of a puffalump!! The puffalumps are all soft and silky feeling, the popples are fuzzy!! Jeez man, get it right! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Heh hem, THIRD of all!! Pappy, darling, you know I've put up with all your hatred towards the popples, I've even let you kick them and beat them up.....
    [img]mad.gif[/img] But put a popple in that kind of a situation again, and I"ll start microwaving your wrestlers! [img]mad.gif[/img]
    Sleep with one eye open for a while k?? [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] <font size="1">I hate you Peeker!</font>

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...ha...

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LMFAO!!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •